The Inkey List - Shea Oil Nourishing Hair Treatment 50ml
A non-greasy oil that helps to hydrate, nourish and moisturize and add luster shine to dry and brittle hair from first use.
Traditionally associated with products for coily and kinky hair, we have tweaked the classic ingredients in this product (Shea and Jojoba) to create a formulation that won't weigh your hair down, won't leave a residue on the hair and is suitable for all hair types.
How to Use
- Use as a post-wash treatment.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Pour into the palm of your hands, massage hands together and work through wet or dry hair.
- Apply enough to thinly coat your hair (avoiding the scalp).
- A little goes a long way, start with a few drops and adding more if needed.
- You can apply all over your hair or just to your ends depending on where you need hydration the most.
- Leave on & style as usual.
- Use 1-2 times a week.
- 10% LIPEX SHEALIGHT ™ *; helps to give hair more lustre and shine
- 5% JOJOBA OIL; helps to moisturize and nourish hair
*Lipex SheaLight ™ is a trademark of AAK Personal Care and is used with permission
C15-19 Alkane, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil.
Our Story, Our Promise
Shop our skincare range to add to your daily routine.
For Longer Stronger Hair
Here at Hairburst it’s crucial that all our ingredients and products are the best they can be, to ensure optimum performance and most importantly, no risk to the safety of our customer. Our products are formulated by qualified chemists, who blend proven and active premium ingredients to create our effective hair growth products.
Every Skin can Glow with Bybi Beauty
We formulate efficacious skincare designed to optimise your skin’s health and wellness. Skin-essential vitamins & minerals, microbiome-balancing formulas, & active, potent ingredients using low-carbon production methods to keep your skin—and our planet—healthy.
All in One Breast Lift Products
When the breast is placed in the desired position Booby Tape can create cleavage to the breast as well as creating support underneath clothing so that you do not have to wear a bra which will allow the breasts to be lifted which has the same elasticity as your skin.